HEALTHCARE STAFFING...looks like I gotta get back into it!

In 1992 I began my recruitment career and was was given an opportunity to launch a new Health Care Staffing Division for ACCESS PERSONNEL. We specialized in providing Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapists.

In the first year; I was able to recruit hundreds of Therapists and had successfully formed staffing partnerships with dozens of Hospitals, Home Health Agencies, Clinics & Special Needs Schools.

In 1994; I had the good fortune to breathe life into a fledgling Health Care Staffing Division for CTI Personnel. We called the division MedCore! MedCore was a full service staffing operation that provided both Administrative & Clinical professionals.

It was during my tenure at MedCore that I established strong working relationships with HR Executives and Hiring Managers at some of the most prestigious Health Care organizations in the NY metro area. The following is a snapshot of some of the Clients I had the good fortune of partnering with...


Maimonides Medical Center - Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Continuum Health Partners - St. Vincents Catholic Medical Centers
Hospital For Special Surgery - Metropolitan Hospital Center - GHI
Employee Benefit Fund - NY Presbyterian Hospital - Hebrew Home For The Aged
St. Barnabas Hospital - Young Adult Institute - American Red Cross
Mt. Sinai School of Medicine - Phillips Ambulatory Care Center
Methodist Hospital - Woodhull Hospital - Interfaith Medical Center

____________________________________________________________________

In 2004; I launched The Talent Magnet to pursue recruiting in industries that I had not had an opportunity to work in. I have spent the last five years working hard to re-invent myself as a premier resource for top-tier MARKETING PROFESSIONALS. I have out-hustled other recruiters and have had the opportunity to introduce exceptional candidates to leaders in BEAUTY, ADVERTISING & ENTERTAINMENT.

Unfortunately, my entire client roster began downsizing and instituting hiring freezes almost a year ago. Although the downsizing has slowed; any hiring being done is minimal...and companies are certainly not paying recruitment firms.

This brings me to the decision to return to my roots...in HEALTH CARE STAFFING! I will continue to pursue business with all my current clients - however, I will immediately begin to establish a roster of HEALTH CARE professionals for temporary staffing needs. Initially, the bulk of assignments I will seek will be ADMINISTRATIVE in nature - Medical Billing, Claims, Data Entry, Customer Service, Sales, Member Services, Reception, Medical Secretaries, etc. If the industry appears receptive, I will hire a CLINICAL RECRUITER to focus on ALLIED HEALTH positions & possibly Nursing.

Health Care continues to be a sector that is actively using staffing services. I cannot just wait & hope that the job market gets better in the industries I have been focusing on.

So...look for The Talent Magnet to begin to enter the Health Care Staffing arena. I will put my more than 15 years of Staffing experience servicing the MEDICAL/HEALTH CARE community back to work. I will employ the same stringent screening & selection process that contributed to my success previously & will work hard to gain the trust of HR EXECUTIVES at NYC's HOSPITALS, NURSING HOMES, IMAGING CENTERS, CLINICS, INSURANCE COMPANIES/HMOs, and PRIVATE PRACTICES!!


" EVERY TIME I THINK I'M OUT...THEY KEEP PULLING ME BACK IN!" - Al Pacino from The Godfather III

Popular posts from this blog

LIKE ME - FRIEND ME - CONNECT WITH ME... HAVE WE MET?

DO YOU THINK THE RECESSION IS OVER?