THIS IS HOW THE MAGNET ROLLS





























Every once in a while, I like to share a little bit about what makes me tick... It is always wild when i meet candidates who were expecting to meet a very different person. People have a perception of my personality, what I look like & are often very surprised. It is curious & flattering that candidates I meet have as many questions about me as they do about the career opportunities I am presenting.














To further "paint a picture" - I will tell you I am a hard-core life long fan of HIP-HOP & RAP music. It dates back to The Sugar Hill Gang, LL Cool J, RUN-DMC, Tribe Called Quest, The Beastie Boys and other pioneers.


"I AM A KING LIKE CO-RETTA...COUNTIN MORE CHEDDAR" - LUDACRIS











I always viewed the lyrics as poetry - set to amazing/driving beats...despite the fact that I am a white Jewish guy from Rockland County & could not necesarily relate to tales from the hood - I fell in love with the culture & remain a big fan.














This is why it was such an amazing experience for me to attend a recent concert featuring JAY-Z & MARY J. BLIGE.














I have included some pics for your amusement...

Popular posts from this blog

LIKE ME - FRIEND ME - CONNECT WITH ME... HAVE WE MET?

DO YOU THINK THE RECESSION IS OVER?