A CLEAN SLATE...

In the immortal words of Led Zeppelin; "...yes there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on....I hope so!"

I hope all of you feel as I do that you have a fresh start as we enter 2005! We should feel much like we did when we were kids beginning a new school year. Remember how excited you were? You were going to meet new people, make new friends and learn new things. I think if we approached the new year with a similar optimism, we could have tremendous impact on how the year unfolds!

This is an ideal time for change, intraspection and "realistic" goal setting. Think about what you truly want in the new year. What steps can you take to achieve them? Start small, with attainable aspirations. They could be anything from losing a few pounds to spending more time with a loved one. Your list will reflect those things that are most important to you. As you write your list, be sure to notice how many items require money to achieve. Money is a great provider of freedom...but you cannot purchase Happiness, Peace, Health or Love!

I send my deepest sympathies to those devastated by the recent Tsunami! In addition, my thoughts go out to all the members of our armed forces and their families at this time. I'm sure we could all learn quite a lesson if we could peak at a " New Year Wish List" composed by anyone in the two groups mentioned above!

In closing, I wish everyone a very happy, healthy and prosperous 2005!

As Kasey Kasem said: "Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars!"

Popular posts from this blog

LIKE ME - FRIEND ME - CONNECT WITH ME... HAVE WE MET?

DO YOU THINK THE RECESSION IS OVER?