THE TALENT MAGNET IS BACK!!!

Much like Amy Winehouse to REHAB, bell-bottom jeans, old-school Adidas, ATARI, like Michael Jordan wearing the 45, like over sized shirts with giant belts & leggings. like Jay-Z after retiring...I AM BACK!!!

After a 2 week hiatus taken to be with my family after we were faced with a tragic loss...I have returned. My priority is and always will be family. I want to thank my clients and candidates for all their prayers and thoughts and for communicating directly in my absence.

It sounds cliche, but it is true that a TRUE test of someones character is how they respond in the face of unthinkable challenge/difficulty. It is EASY to be GOOD...when times are good - but when an unexpected death strikes your family, coupled by a struggling economy, increasing expenses and countless other stressors...it would have been very easy...to just close away from the responsibilities/obligations of "normal" life. Despite deep sadness & grieving - with the support & encouragement of my wife...I have returned...on a mission - to continue the systematic recruitment & introduction of exceptional job-seekers to the most sought after employers in the country. I have decided to use this experience as motivation - to be thankful - to be present & to put even more effort into continuing the successful rise of The Talent Magnet.

The economy remains weak...many clients are on self-imposed hiring freezes - and there are still more opportunities on a TEMP/CONSULTING basis - than PERM FULL TIME positions.

I have stepped-up my recruitment efforts & continue to SELL my candidates in an attempt to CREATE A BUZZ about them & compel clients to see them.

BEAUTY REMAINS MY PRIMARY INDUSTRY FOCUS...CURRENTLY, I HAVE A HANDFUL OF PERMANENT POSITIONS RELATING TO:

BRAND MANAGEMENT, PROMOTIONS, PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT, FINANCE


Despite years of success...I am "COLD-CALLING" targeted employers in an attempt to garner new relationships that may off-set the decrease in business I am seeing (TEMPORARILY) from my core client roster.

So...to wrap up...I HAVE RETURNED...ON A MISSION TO TAKE BUSINESS AWAY FROM MY COMPETITORS & GET MY CANDIDATES IN FRONT OF AMAZING NEW CAREER OPPORTUNITIES...


"DON'T WORRY...BOUT A THING...CAUSE EVERY - LITTLE - THING...IS GONNA BE ALRIGHT" - BOB MARLEY

Popular posts from this blog

LIKE ME - FRIEND ME - CONNECT WITH ME... HAVE WE MET?

DO YOU THINK THE RECESSION IS OVER?