"IS IT BETTER TO BE FEARED OR LOVED?"

The title of this post is one of my favorite movie lines of all time from the movie "A Bronx Tale". I strive to have a healthy balance of both.

I am feared by competitors...people who pretend to have strong contacts with the most prestigious employers in the country...people who pretend to have the best interests of their clients in mind...people who think recruiting is sending someones resume to 20 companies ...hoping to get a response. These are the "fugasi" recruiters who I beat out of commission on a daily basis. I am the Scott Boras of "Career Agents" - the Mike Jordan of this recruitment game...relationships with me result in opportunity, money & bright professional futures.

I am loved by those exceptional candidates with whom I have a "partnership" with - and by HR executives and hiring managers who rely on my ability to identify & introduce ONLY candidates that are well suited for the position they are recruiting for & who are a cultural fit for the group & company they will be working for!

Enough tooting of my own horn...

I am on a mission to represent "rising stars" in the BEAUTY - ADVERTISING - MEDIA - ENTERTAINMENT fields...and before the year is out to add 10 more success stories to the more than 80 placements I have made in 2007!!!

If you want a one-on-one relationship with a relentless "agent" who will use all resources at his disposal to assist you in your next career move...I AM YOUR MAN!!!


The following opportunities are a priority for me to fill in the next 2-4 weeks;

HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER - international BEAUTY leader - to 90K


ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES - several amazing Ad agencies have asked me to introduce AAEs - AEs -Account Supervisors - the agencies are HOT - the accounts are challenging & fully integrated - I AM OFFERING A 2K SIGN-ON FOR PLACEMENTS I AM SUCCESSFUL MAKING BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR


MEDIA PLANNERS - 2 major players in the world of Media Planning are actively looking for MEDIA PLANNERS & SUPERVISORS for Traditional & Interactive pieces of business - Planners to 55K - Supervisors to 80K

DIRECTOR OF FACILITIES/OPERATIONS - Financial Services entity in Soho needs a seasoned Facilities veteran - 10+ years of experience 100K +

MARKETING MANAGERS (BEAUTY/COSMETICS- Multiple Openings) - looking for 5-7 years of experience in Marketing/Product Development/ Brand Management/Interactive - coming out of a BEAUTY/CPG leader - HAIR CARE - COLOR - FRAGRANCE - LUXURY


** PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAPPILY PAY A $1,000 REFERRAL FEE TO ANYONE WHO REFERS A CANDIDATE THAT I AM SUCCESSFUL PLACING***


HAVE A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY!!!




" ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF" - JAY-Z

Popular posts from this blog

LIKE ME - FRIEND ME - CONNECT WITH ME... HAVE WE MET?

DO YOU THINK THE RECESSION IS OVER?